Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogger and Picasa Compatibility


This is a pic that I am posting to test compatibility with Blogger and Picasa. At the time of this posting I am still experimenting and familiarising myself with various blogging tools. In time this weblog will showcase my artwork and the artwork of individuals, from the community that I have affiliated my artrepreneural interests with. As usual this will be an evolving process in creative discovery and networking.

I am still open to anyone wanting to communicate there experiences in the world of online artistic promotion. I'm interested in independent artists, their web sites (that I can profile) and there successful insights in developing an artistic online presence. Until next time.
Posted by Picasa


© All Rights Reserved
L. Capra aka zenabowli

No comments: